CDL Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) - HazMat Endorsement
- FMCSA Approved For All States
- Instant Completion Reporting to FMCSA
- Fast and Easy
- Free Certificate Download
- Guaranteed to Pass
- Mobile Friendly
- Sign In and Out at Your Convenience
- No Hidden Fees
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Self-Paced. Go as Fast or as Slow as You Want
FMCSA-APPROVED CDL ENTRY LEVEL DRIVER TRAINING (ELDT) FOR HAZARDOUS MATERIAL (H) ENDORSEMENT
Individuals who wish to add a Hazardous Materials Endorsement (H) onto their CDL license will need to complete this course before they will be permitted to take their knowledge test for hazardous materials. Upon completion of this course the results will be submitted to the FMCSA Training Provider Registry. Prior to providing any testing services CDL Testing centers will retrieve these results from the FMCSA Training Provider Registry to confirm that the student has completed this course.
Washington State: This course satisfies the federally mandated ELDT theory requirement for the HazMat endorsement. However, the state of Washington also requires an additional state-approved 16 hour HazMat course.
This course covers the following 13 units for the ELDT Hazardous Materials (H) Endorsement as mandated by the FMCSA:
- Basic Introductory HM Requirements
- Operational HM Requirements
- Reporting HM Crashes and Releases
- Tunnels and Railroad (RR)-Highway Grade Crossing Requirements
- Loading and Unloading HM
- HM on Passenger Vehicles
- Bulk Packages
- Operating Emergency Equipment
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Engine (Fueling)
- Tire Check
- Routes and Route Planning
- Hazardous Materials Safety Permits (HMSP)
Follow the steps below to begin your journey to a new career.
- Register For Our Online Course - Registration is simple and only takes a few minutes. You can begin the course immediately after registration. No classrooms, no lines.
- Begin The Course - The course can be taken from any device, any place, anytime. We keep track of your progress. All you have to do is login and complete each section of the course when it fits your schedule.
- Complete The Course - The moment you complete the course we report the completion to the FMCSA Training Provider Registry (TPR). You can then begin the behind-the-wheel training.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.